Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Load letter paper

Archer has discovered the word processor on the computer he uses to play web games and CD-ROMs. I remember when word processing -- especially with laser printers -- first became available to me in college. It was such a thrill to produce documents that looked professionally printed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Archer feels that same excitement. He's using his newly acquired ability to create documents to replicate the printed matter he finds most compelling: sales receipts.



It appears that he's also fascinated by Google results, although he hasn't entirely grasped what they mean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you still taking questions? Because I've got one for you (and Noel, I s'pose) as a critic.

What is your definition of an Oscar worthy performance? There's a lot of debate going on now around Ledger's performance in The Dark Knight. I think people say he doesn't deserve it because a) he's no longer living, and b)he starred in a comic book movie. Those to me don't have any bearing on the fact that it was a great performance.

So what does "Oscar" really mean for a performance?