- How I Met Your Mother. I write about this show for the TV Club. It's a traditional sitcom -- laugh track and all -- but with an energetic tweak. And the performers have developed into quite the ensemble.
- Actually, there's a lot of CBS comedy that I love: The Big Bang Theory, The New Adventures of Old Christine. Is this a sign that I'm getting old?
- On the "heck no, I'm not old yet" front, nothing delivers the laughs like It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- New network sitcoms with promise: Modern Family, Community, and yes, Cougartown.
- I look forward to the cream of the reality competition crop every week: Top Chef, Project Runway, Survivor, The Amazing Race.
- Perhaps because my attention span is decreasing, I don't watch the hour-long dramas like I used to. Noel writes about Fringe and Lie To Me, but they're not appointment television for me (well, Fringe is pretty awesome).
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Me from TV
The new TV season is upon us, and a lot of my favorite shows are firing on all cylinders. Here's what I'm enjoying these days: