- Ross can paint a roof.
- Ross has paid for the paint.
- "Leave the store, Ross!"
- Will Ross or Cecily use the clay?
- On Ross's farm lay eight cows
- Ross may seem to smell like gold
- Ross's neighbor is
LienSkylar and her phone # is 770-2190.
- Ross may weigh 62 pounds.
- Never speak when Ms. Callaway or any teacher speaks.
- No one got eight good as golds as their most.
- Sometimes, I don't feel good.
- Ms. Callaway needs to mark folders.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I certainly appreciate Archer bringing home a sheaf of creative work this week that I can use for my blog! Here are his spelling sentences for the week (the spelling words are underlined):