- Eric, a novice male knitter, braves the church knitting circle to learn from the best.
- Shannon goes from frustrated zero to gift-knitting hero in just a few months.
- Kirsten tackles illusion knitting and creates a piece with a hidden meaning.
- Sara finds inspiration for her crafting in the orphans she met in Peru.
- And this week's podcast from the Dust Storms group delves into the meaning we find in the artifacts around us -- those we make and those we preserve.
Please visit and leave a comment -- I guarantee you'll be amazed and invigorated by the way these students think, write, and knit. And when they hear from you, they'll be invigorated knowing their words have reached a listening ear.