Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy birthday to me

Not only does my husband cook my favorite foods and get me amazing, thoughtful gifts on my birthday, but he always makes sure the kids have a chance to make me cards.  Today I woke up to the oversized cards they made with markers and art paper after their early breakfast.

Here's Cady Gray's card.  I could tell she lavished attention on the poetic cover ...

IMG_0004.jpg


... then ran out of time for the inside.

IMG_0005.jpg


Archer, on the other hand, takes delight in addressing me by my first name ...

IMG.jpg


... then praises me for occasionally acting like a mom (that's my office room number and a Wii remote in the pictures) ...

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg


... and gave me a math-themed birthday cake! Look at that elegant candle!

IMG_0003.jpg


I love my kids, and they loved me back all day long. Best birthday ever!

No comments: