Monday, December 27, 2010

It was the same old song with a melancholy sound

Today's post about potholders in living color is at Toxophily.

The end of the year is almost here, and you know what that means?  It's almost Archies time.  The Archies are my own invention, a freeform list of things in the world that have some meaning to the listmaker.   Good things, bad things, troubling things, delighting things.  The things that were significant to you, for whatever reasons you might have.

Get the idea?  If not, have a gander at my lists for the past four years.  You can find links to others' lists in the comments to those and surrounding posts, too.

There's plenty of time.  Take until the end of January.  I'll be posting mine as this year closes and the next opens, and I hope that you'll post your own and let me know where to find it.

No comments: