Monday, April 28, 2008

What's it worth

There's a legend in my family that my older brother, assigned to write a 2000-word report sometime in middle school, turned in a page that read: "A picture is worth a thousand words. Here are two."

I have my doubts about the veracity of this tale (Dwayne, can you confirm or deny?). Nevertheless, I am taking it as my inspiration for this blog post. To coin a phrase: Here are two.



She's started drawing stereotypical little-kid pictures -- the sky, the sun, the house, the grass. It's so weird.



Here you see illustrated Cady Gray's half-scrunched-up "welll ..." face -- the one that precedes "I don't know!" or "I'm just doing nothing."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't recall doing that - but my memory of junior high and high school is not that good. It doesn't sound like something I would do, though.

- Dwayne