Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overscheduled

For the day after grades were due, I find myself surprisingly booked up. Today we reviewed the grades of all our students; I took the car to the dealer for service; we went to a school fundraiser at a local franchise restaurant and then to Cady Gray's kindergarten Christmas program; and then I wrote up the last performance show of So You Think You Can Dance.

And because of all that I didn't remember until right now that I hadn't written a blog post. So I'll have to let what I wrote about the dance competition stand in for actual content tonight. Perhaps after tomorrow's recommendation letter writing, Course of Study School grading, meeting with the public relations officer, dinner with teaching assistants, and two hours of liveblogging, I'll find a little more time for reflection.

No comments: