- I slept in an extra ninety minutes. Ahhhhhh.
- Cady Gray played in the snow, then drank the hot chocolate that I made for her with many expressions of happiness.
- I didn't even put on shoes until about 2:30 in the afternoon.
- While sitting in the front room this morning, I opened an email with a link to a little amigurumi lovebirds pattern. On the spur of the moment, I decided to make it. A few hours later, as the kids emerged from their rooms after rest time, the lovebirds were complete. Noel dubbed them Val and Tine. (Pictures tomorrow; my photo session this afternoon -- the reason I put on my shoes -- was sabotaged by a memory card error.)
- Noel reconnoitered the still-slushy streets by going out to get us sandwiches and cookies for lunch.
- Noel took the kids to Playworld this afternoon for almost two hours, during which time I put the finishing touches on the lovebirds, did my Ravelry welcomes, and watched basketball.
- I still got to go to La Huerta this evening, once the temperature rose and the streets melted.
Pretty much a perfect Saturday, mostly thanks to my generous husband. Hope yours was just as relaxing!