Monday, October 1, 2007

Stocking up

If I have to go shopping, by golly, I'm going to do it in one fell swoop. No piecemeal visits to a dozen stores for me. My goal is to spend $150 for 75% of what the kids are going to need until March.

Mission accomplished. I think I ended up with 30+ garments (many of them sets) and a grab bag of toys. Now I'll be trying to make the mercury drop with my mind so the kids can wear long pants and sleeves again. Nothing better than new old clothes, twice a year. Thanks, semi-annual consignment sale!

I'll have to let my How I Met Your Mother TV Club entry speak for me tonight. 137-minute film at school, 22-minute episode at home, 60 minutes writing a blog destined to go up about an hour late -- that pretty much eats up my night. See you tomorrow for our normally scheduled kid homework review.

No comments: