- The fact that I am not a day-after-Thanksgiving shopper. 4 am this year, the crazy loons.
- Ravelry. And Jess and Casey.
- Alton Brown's brined turkey recipe.
- 7 pm bedtimes for the kids.
- Google (for Reader, Docs, Notebook, etc., etc.)
- Kids who grow up even though you think you never want them to change, blossoming into unforeseen vistas of personality.
- Noel's lucrative freelance gigs.
- Rumors of a Mac tablet.
- Moleskine journals.
- Screener season.
- Noro Kureyon.
- Koigu Painters Palette Premium Merino.
- The A.V. Club T.V. Club.
- Ken Jennings and his blog.
- The Criterion Collection edition of Days of Heaven.
- TiVo. Someday we'll have you back in our lives full time, we promise.
- Handknit socks. There's no such thing as a bad day when you're wearing handknit socks.
- My readers. I don't know why you show up day after day, but I'm glad you do.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
This holiday I give thanks for: