Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Home meme

After just fourteen hours of pre-Thanksgiving air travel, I'm home. Good opportunity to wimp out and do a meme.

I was tagged for the ABC meme by Doc Thelma. The rules:

List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive and feel free to get creative.

A: Arminian
B: Barthian (can I use a theological term for every letter, do you think?)
C: Corrector (like Ted)
D: Disorganized
E: Eloquent (occasionally)
F: Fair (I sunburn at the drop of an SPF)
G: Groovin' (on a Sunday afternoon)
H: Homebody
I: Imaginative (well, I like to think I am)
J: Jorges (my mother's maiden name)
K: Knitter
L: Laundress (I do the clothes washing in the family)
M: Mac-owning, Mac-loving
N: Nosy
O: Optically challenged
P: Poetic
Q: Questioning
R: Raveler
S: Safety-conscious
T: Technophile
U: Uncertain
V: Voracious eater
W: Whiteheadian
X: eXtravagance-averse
Y: Youthful
Z: Zappos-coveting

I tag anybody who's almost out of ideas as NaBloPoMo limps to an end!

No comments: