- I can do a job for my dad.
- My house dosen't have a pot.
- I can nod yes & nod no.
- The top of a building is the last floor.
- Mrs. Lea should not get on to someone. [Teacher's notation: "I should if they are doing something wrong. :)"]
- I drew a dot on the board.
- I can't pet a fox!
- Mop the floor if it's dirty.
- I only remember my spot in line.
- All frogs hop.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Archer brought home a page of sentences using his spelling words for the week. (The spelling words are in red; on the page Archer has carefully scribbled yellow highlighter over them.) At the top his teacher wrote "10/10 Excellent sentences." I believe you will agree.