- Archer seems perfectly healthy after a few days of mild fever earlier this week.
- A smart cookie of a practice teaching student gave Archer his choice of pocket calculators for his behavior prize today instead of the promised "pencil with dogs on it, including Ms. Bennett's dog."
- Cady Gray brought home a three-quarter scale outline of herself that we are supposed to decorate to represent what she wants to be when she grows up. Deadline: next Monday. Sounds like a project for Granny Lou and Papa!
- Apparently Archer didn't get to see the President's speech despite our signing a piece of paper saying he could.
- The kids' assessment of their school days? "Perfect."
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
With apologies to readers outside the immediate family
This blog is going to go into kid news mode until Noel returns from Toronto. So here's the update: