Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Archer the Bunny

From Archer's folder today:

Bunny Business

Pretend you are a bunny. Answer each question using a complete sentence.

1. What kind of bunny are you? I am a red bunny with white spots.

2. Where do you live? I live in a house with a TV and a Wii.

3. What do you look like? I look like a strong bunny that weighs about 50 lbs.

4. What are three things you like to eat? The three things I like to eat are: pizza, carrots, and ham-and-cheese wraps.

5. What is your home like? It's like a 1-story hotel.

6. How do you spend your days? All day, I play Wii Fit, and look at the forecast.

7. How do you spend your nights? All night, I read and listen to 91.3 FM.

8. What is the best thing about being a bunny? The best thing about being a bunny is sleeping.

No comments: