- When at a carwash, your car should be in natural mode.
- Do you see pine trees in beaches?
- There are many different kinds of deer.
- A honeybee is a kind of bee.
- An appleblossom is usually seen in appletrees.
- Arkansas is the 25th state.
- A diamond is a shape and a gem.
- A mockingbird is a bird.
- Do you want to milk a cow?
- Our flag has 25 white stars and 4 blue stars.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Archer's spelling words this week were themed around our state. He seems mostly interested in them as representations of certain larger groupings, as you'll see.