- I get all emotional at The Little Mermaid even when it's being performed by skaters in glittery costumes.
- Lilo & Stitch doesn't translate well to the rink.
- You can't go wrong with giant inflatables.
- Cady Gray thinks Prince Eric can't kiss Ariel because she can't talk.
- Flying Darling children make me nervous. I wanted to stop the show to double-check their rigging.
- The zamboni that came out between acts was not Disney-themed.
- Concessionaires roamed the aisles yelling "Cotton candy! Flounder hats!"
- Archer amused himself by keeping track of how many characters were on the ice and how many were backstage.
- Grown-up Nala on ice is kinda hot.
- I wish there were a pill I could take that would turn me into someone who knows how to skate.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
What I learned at the Disney On Ice show this afternoon: