- Spring is a flower season.
- You need water to grow plants.
- Never go under hurdles.
- Try to push the bar over the line. [This is a reference to Wii Fit lunges. --Ed.]
- If you practice, you get better.
- "Sister of a lifetime" may be powerful. [I don't understand this one at all. --Ed.]
- Does everyone have a brother?
- "Are You My Mother?" is a book level 1.6 and .5 pts. [A reference to his Advanced Reading program. --Ed.]
- A father is a dad.
- After recess, we have lunch.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Another Wednesday -- another set of Archer's spelling sentences!