Monday, January 11, 2010

Nothing suits me like a suit

Noel and I have had a lot of fun watching and rewatching How I Met Your Mother's one hundredth episode, which we received on a screener DVD prior to the holidays.

This is a show that I dearly love, one that can be as sharp and inventive as the half-hour televised comedy ever has been, and one that features the immense talents of our generation's consummate entertainer, Neil Patrick Harris.

Tonight's episode showcases NPH in his element: the Broadway-style musical number. And it does so with all the verve and giddy enthusiasm that you'd hope. Maybe you've missed Harrismania since it got underway a few years back. If so, I recommend you enjoy Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and the closing credits of the 2009 Tony Awards. Then check out "Girls Vs. Suits." My gushing recap can be found here at the TV Club. Sing along!

No comments: