- The complex answer is probably closer to the truth.
- We are more capable together than we are separately.
- The skills you have when you walk in my classroom door are valuable.
- Embrace the disreputable.
- It's all interesting.
- There is no plan.
- Communicating clearly is the first order of business.
- Meaning is where you find it.
- Context is everything.
- Build a process, arrange language, juxtapose images, and you have created both the world and yourself.
Friday, May 8, 2009
My boss's address to the graduating seniors is titled "What I Thought We Taught You." With apologies to Rick, then, here's What I Thought I Taught You: