Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ten things

I'm looking forward to a fabulous weekend -- seeing Up with Cady Gray, seeing Drive Me To Hell with Noel, watching some great television, going to baby Kate's first birthday party, enjoying beautiful weather.

That's the summer program, starting up now that Memorial Day is over. But school isn't quite done for Archer. He's bringing home a lot of work as they clear off the walls and clear out their desks. Here's a piece that Archer tells us was hung in the hallway outside his classroom.

10 Things About Me
  1. Everyone thinks I am smarter than a 5th grader.
  2. I love tests!!!
  3. I go to the Faulkner County Library almost every Saturday.
  4. I like chocolate ice cream.
  5. I have a laptop computer. [Not strictly true. --Ed.]
  6. I am good at math.
  7. I sometimes eat out.
  8. I wake up at 6:45 AM.
  9. I usually eat dinner at 5 PM.
  10. I have 2 adults and a sister.

No comments: